Platelet-Rich Plasma Penile Enhancement Details
• Complete blood count with differential
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel-14
• Testosterone Free & Total
• Lipid panel
• Luteinizing hormone
• Thyroid stimulating hormone
• Uric Acid
• Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
• Review of symptoms
• Physical examination
• Review of Health Questionnaire and blood work
• Confirmation of PRP treatment and treatment recommendations
• Adjunctive treatment recommendation
• Platelet harvesting and injections
• Fat-dissolve injections into suprapubic fat pad
• Hyaluronan injections for corona enhancement
• Post-procedure follow-up
• Corona Filler (1ml Juvederm XC)
• PCDC injection (fat pad injections)
Diagnosis and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
We offer a full range of treatments for ED. Our doctors can customize a plan to meet your unique health and lifestyle requirements.
Oral Medication: Typically, prescription medications are the first course of action, because selective enzyme (PDE5) inhibitors can be very successful in treating ED. These are more commonly known by their brand names: Viagra®, Levitra®, Cialis®, and Stendra®. All these medications are taken up to once a day. It is important that all patients consult a physician to ensure they can safely take these medications and to discuss potential side effects.
Penile Injection Therapy: Penile injection therapies have changed the lives of many men who previously suffered from severe erectile dysfunction. Many of these men had little or no response to commonly prescribed PDE5 medications like Viagra® and Cialis®. This particular form of medication can produce a very strong erection that can last the duration of sexual activity.
Sometimes ED medication is administered along with PRP injections to effectively reverse erectile dysfunction. During your appointment, your Defy Medical doctor can determine the best treatment option for you. Our medical team will thoroughly explain your options so you can make an informed decision.