Estrogen Deficiency Symptoms
There are many physical and emotional symptoms associated with Estrogen deficiency in women.
Estrogen Deficiency Symptoms Include:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal and/or bladder infections
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Decreased verbal skills
- Irregular bleeding
- Lower libido due to Testosterone/Estrogen ratio imbalance
- Painful intercourse
- Episodes of rapid heartbeat
- Minor anxiety
- Emotional instability
- Feelings of despair
- Crying easily
- Poor concentration
Why is it Important to Optimize Estrogen Levels?
Estrogen performs many functions in the body, including:
- Creates endometrium
- Development at puberty
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Plumps vaginal tissue and reduces vaginal dryness
- Slows bone loss
- Can help reduce incidence of heart attacks
- Anti-aging factor
- Increases sensitivity of progesterone receptors
- Affects more than 300 tissue systems of the body
- Uplifts mood
- Lowers LDL
- Increases HDL
- Decreases lipoprotein(a) and homocysteine lowering risk of
- Affects every neurotransmitter in the brain; including serotonin, dopamine, GABA
- Adds moisture to skin
- Affects brain function responsible for memory and motivation
- Needed for verbal memory and to learn new concepts, reasoning, and fine motor skills
Hormone Therapy with Defy Medical
A simple blood test and review of your symptoms will determine if you can benefit from Estrogen restoration. Defy Medical uses bioidentical Estrogen, which is prescribed through a licensed US compounding pharmacy. Bi-Estrogen is also available in topical creams, capsules, or sublingual troches.
Ready to learn more?Get Started
You May Also Be Interested In:
Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
There are many Progesterone deficiency symptoms, including anxiety, mood issues, weight gain, mental fog, and more. Progesterone and Estrogen deficiency often go hand-in-hand.
The Complete Guide to BHRT for Women
Many women experience the damaging symptoms of hormone imbalance. This guide includes everything you need to know about BHRT to replenish hormone levels.
Hormone Therapy for Women
Defy Medical is an HRT clinic specializing in effective hormone therapy for women to treat hormonal imbalance and menopause.
Do Women Have Testosterone?
Testosterone is an androgen (male hormone), but women’s bodies also produce it in smaller amounts, and it’s necessary for many bodily functions.