How to become a patient for thyroid replacement therapy.
Because hormones regulate most of the processes of the body, even small variations can cause significant side effects. Defy Medical studies hormones in your blood to find what’s really wrong. If a hormone imbalance is diagnosed, Defy determines the ideal type of treatment, such as thyroid replacement therapy.
Defy Medical offers a personalized approach to thyroid replacement therapy by providing access to a variety of affordable treatment options. Defy Medical is a leading concierge medical practice, expert in both preventative and restorative therapies that focus on the entire person and not just the symptoms. Defy Medical works to help improve quality of life, overall health and promote longevity by combining proven treatment models for thyroid replacement therapy and hormone imbalance.
The goal of treatment is to restore normal blood levels of thyroid hormone and alleviate the symptoms. Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) is treated with compounded or commercial medications including but not limited to desiccated thyroid, Levothyroxine, liothyronine sodium, and combination therapies. Defy Medical uses the latest protocols to identify the thyroid disorder and determine the best treatment for each patient.
New patients will go through the following process:
- A physical examination
- A blood panel that measures important biomarkers to identify thyroid issues
- Consultation with a medical provider
- If treatment is prescribed, patients will be given access to personalized thyroid medications shipped directly to your doorstep, anywhere you are
- Annual follow up assessments will include blood work and physician consultation
- Patient support is available any time the patient chooses
Telemedicine consultations are available.
CHAT NOW FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANT