Delivery Update: Notice from UPS
Plan Your Refills Accordingly
As each of us prepare to safeguard our health, as well as the health of our families and community, we wanted to take a moment to share an update.
We recognize the uncertainty of the times and thought it important to let you know what you can expect from your Defy Medical team.
How Defy Medical is Responding to COVID-19
- We have transitioned our staff to remote work. We have been preparing for this eventuality and have systems and processes in place to continue to serve you long-term.
- Our medical staff is continuing to schedule consultations via telehealth – a feature which is particularly valuable for patients in stay-at-home order communities, and those practicing self-isolation and social distancing. There is no reason to delay. Office hours are Monday – Friday 7 AM – 9 PM (EST) and Saturday 9 AM to 2 PM (EST).
- The extensions for labs and physical exams remain in effect to help remove barriers to healthcare for our patients. In addition, patients can refill up to 4 weeks in advance of their next refill date. You may order on DefyMedicalStore.com or contact us at [email protected] or 813-445-7342.NOTE: LabCorp has implemented a number of new programs to safeguard vulnerable populations, as well as those who are reluctant to go out, including appointments and a, “Wait Where You’re Comfortable” app to minimize time in public spaces.
- DefyMedicalStore.com is available 24/7 to order medication supplies and nutrients from home, that will be delivered to your door.
- Currently our pharmacy partners are operating at full capacity. Please note that there may be some delays in shipping and processing due to increased demand across the country. Please be sure to order soon in anticipation of some delays.
We are committed to serving you however we can. Thank you for choosing Defy Medical.