We have put careful thought and planning into our reopening. We have followed guidance from the CDC and government officials to update our policies, practices and procedures to ensure the highest standards. Should local conditions change, we will adjust these practices and clinic operations accordingly.
It has been hard to be away from the people we care about, but we thank you for persevering and doing your part to stay safe and help limit the spread of COVID-19.
How we're keeping you safe
The health of both our employees and patients continues to be our priority, which is why we’re taking every precaution to ensure a safe experience for all. These precautions include:
- Thorough cleaning of the facility prior to reopening.
- No walk-in clients can be accepted at this time.
- Clinic hours and days of operation are temporarily reduced. (Hours remain unchanged for telemedicine consultations and patient services.)
- Comprehensive cleaning measures throughout each day including sanitizing exam rooms, lobby and waiting areas following every appointment.
- All Defy team members will wear a mask and complete both a health screening and temperature check prior to their shifts.