Feb 20, 2020
Do you experience hot flashes, night sweats, or other hormone deficiency symptoms? The Eve Questionnaire can help you determine whether you're a potential candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).*
Review the questions below and write down your answers, so you can refer back to them at the end.
- Do you have hot flashes?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have restless sleep or sleep disturbances?
- Do you have a diminished sex drive?
- Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life?
- Are you moody or easily irritated?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating, or have short-term memory loss?
- Have you noticed muscle loss?
- Do you feel fatigued often?
- Do you have bladder leakage?
- Do you have excess body fat?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be a candidate for HRT. Contact Us to learn more about becoming a patient at Defy Medical.
*This test is not intended to replace a consultation with a healthcare professional, nor is it intended to provide specific medical advice and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment.