Defy Medical offers test kits which analyze things such as your nutritional deficiencies, amino-acid levels, and toxin exposure. More advanced health tests are also available which identify hormone imbalances, cardiovascular disease risk, and gastrointestinal flora. As more patients take an active role in managing their health, and clinicians focus on prevention, these diagnostic tests provide a more complete picture of health and help identify problems before chronic conditions and diseases develop. A color graphic report describes each test result, allowing the development of a personalized approach to optimal health. Each test includes a clinician lab review to determine a nutritional protocol which will address any deficiencies and target your resulting symptoms. Customized nutritional supplements, which are tailored to your specific test report, are available through one of our preferred compounding pharmacies. Contact patient services to find out what tests are available or to order your test kit today.
Click below to read more about Nutritional Testing now offered at Defy Medical.
Ask yourself these simple questions to see if nutritional testing may be right for you:
- Do you take multiple supplements and vitamins, or think they might be beneficial?
- Do you frequently consume fast food?
- Is beef, pork, lamb, or poultry your main source of protein?
- Do you consume fish less than twice weekly?
- Do you have metal tooth fillings?
- Do you have dry skin or cracked nails?
- Do you have trouble with concentration, memory or learning?
- Do your cuts or wounds take a long time to heal?
- Do you suffer from mood swings?
- Do you have a chronic illness with little or no relief?
- Do you have difficulty losing weight?
- Do you get sick often or prone to infections?
- Do you use margarine or vegetable oils with a long shelf life?