Below is a clinical questionnaire called the A.D.A.M.(Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males) Test, that was developed to quickly determine the likelihood of whether a person might be a good candidate for Testosterone/Hormone Therapies. Click the image below to take the questionnaire.
* This test is not intended to replace a consultation with a healthcare professional, nor is it intended to provide specific medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of low testosterone.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If the answer is YES to question 1 or 7, or at least three of the other questions, click here